About James Peterson
Meet Attorney James P. Peterson
Attorney Peterson is versed in a wide variety of legal matters involving family and probate law. A graduate of the University of Texas in 1982, attorney James P. Peterson has over 25 years of experience practicing law in the state of Texas. Licensed and insured, attorney Peterson passed the State Bar of Texas in 1985.
Married and completely devoted to his family, attorney Peterson is passionate about the law and the cases he takes on. He offers superior representation to all of his clients and firmly believes in helping all families.
Some highlights of James P. Peterson’s career:
- 2000 - Federal Court Of Appeals 5th Circuit
- 1997 - Family Law Attorney Of The Year
- 1993 - Federal Court Of The Western District Texas
- 1985 - State Bar Of Texas
- 1982 - Graduated From The University Of Texas
- Former President Of The Bulverde United Men's Ministries
- Past Chairman Of The San Antonio Bar Association Referral Committee
- Charter Organization Representative, Boy Scout Troop 53
- Representative BSA Tri-Athlete Eagle Scout
Contact attorney Peterson today. He wants to work on your case. Call us for a free initial consultation, or to schedule an appointment.